Tax Planning and Compliance
Windham Brannon employs the broad-based expertise and creativity of our multi-disciplinary professional staff to ensure the most thorough and beneficial tax planning & compliance services—no matter how complex a client's tax issues.
Windham Brannon’s tax planning and compliance experience and strategies include:
• Income tax and estate tax strategies
• Calculating the tax impact of converting IRA accounts into Roth IRAs
• Section 1031 tax-deferred, like-kind exchanges of real estate and business assets
• Harvesting capital loss or gain
• Charitable gift planning
• Tax savings
• Income tax projections
• Performing basis studies for investment assets
• Advising executives on achieving tax saving
• Tax impact of transferring assets
In addition to tax planning, our personal CFO services include tax compliance. Windham Brannon professionals are experts in the preparation of the complex tax returns typical of individuals with accumulated wealth, including individual income tax returns, family limited partnership income tax returns, and trust income tax returns for irrevocable, grantor and charitable trusts. We offer a unique depth of experience in preparation of estate tax returns and gift tax returns, including generation-skipping tax. And we offer an extensive background in the preparation of annual returns required for private foundations.
Windham Brannon’s tax compliance services for individuals and families include:
• Preparing returns for all 50 states and numerous municipalities.
• A full range of federal and state electronic tax return filing.
• For individuals with tax losses, preparing federal and state tax refund claims to recover taxes paid in prior years.