Join Windham Brannon this year for Insights 2020 as we go virtual!
From November 16 through November 30, 2020, you will be able to access a series of pre-recorded sessions on demand.
- Corporate Tax: Impacts of COVID-19 and an Election Presented by Nicole Suk
- Paycheck Protection Program – Forgiveness and Forget Presented by Laura Berry, Gary Gruner, and Alex Nugent
- Audit and Assurance Accounting Updates 2020 Presented by Kyle Putman and Jeff Yelkovic
- Accounting and Auditing Considerations for ASC 842 – Leases Presented by Bobby Vercoe
- What Does a Post Pandemic Economy Look Like? Presented by Adrian Cronje of Balentine
- 2020 Nexus Issues – Telecommuting and Economic Nexus Presented by Tim Clancy
- Individual Tax Planning in a Time of Uncertainty Presented by Barbara Coats
Watch these sessions at times convenient to you!
And earn up to seven CPE credits if you need them (through November 30 – sessions available to view but not eligible for CPE credit after 11/30/20).
Don’t miss this program chock-full of information to help you navigate the changes we’ll face as a result of new regulations and tax laws, a presidential election and an uncertain economy.