ATLANTA – (September 9, 2020) –Windham Brannon, a leading provider of tax, assurance, accounting and advisory services, announces a dedicated services division for cybersecurity.
“In today’s ever-changing marketplace, companies require a better understanding of their cybersecurity and privacy needs,” said Dean Flores, CISA, Risk Assurance and Advisory Services practice leader. “Cybersecurity and data protection have always been a critical component to business continuity. Now that we are facing a global pandemic, companies are having to adapt to a new remote workforce which will likely require a reassessment of their technology architecture including added security measures. As part of the firm’s commitment to further support our client’s needs, I am extremely excited to help launch this practice.”
“With increased interest and growing client needs, the decision to implement a full cybersecurity practice was pertinent, said Heidi LaMarca, CEO and Managing Partner.” We continue to strive in providing our clients with invaluable advisory services.”
Windham Brannon has formed a team that is fully equipped, experienced, and committed to assisting clients with their cybersecurity needs through a unique and comprehensive suite of services.
Windham Brannon’s cybersecurity practice offers the following:
Strategic Planning: Develop a cybersecurity governance strategy and road map to address the company’s strategic goals
- Analysis: Assessing the company’s cybersecurity posture against an industry-standard framework such as NIST, CSF, or CMMC to identify gaps
- Risk Assessment: Assessing cybersecurity risks by identifying assets, threats, and vulnerabilities to provide recommended controls for gap remediation
- Cybersecurity Program Design: Develop policies, objectives, standards, procedures, and guidelines that address people, processes, and technology
- Training: Tailored security awareness training that helps implement and reinforce the company’s policies and procedures
- Validation: Internal or external audits or certification to validate cybersecurity controls are implemented and operating effectively
About Windham Brannon
Windham Brannon is a recognized leader in providing tax, assurance, accounting and advisory services for businesses and individuals across numerous industries. While the firm’s technical expertise is second to none, Windham Brannon offers clients so much more. Clients find a more proactive approach, more attention to their priorities and more investment in their relationship to ensure needs are anticipated—and met with confidence. Windham Brannon takes pride in the fact that it is re-defining the role of the typical CPA firm. Visit www.windhambrannon.com to find out how Windham Brannon is committed to offering more to you and your business.