Windham Brannon is committed to continued excellence for our clients during the pandemic. We’ll provide the latest information and guidance here.
As the events continue to play out, we will continue to monitor these events and update our clients on information that affects you and your business.
- March 31: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Now Available; Up to $10,000 Advance
- March 28: COVID-19 Impact on Employee Benefit Plans
- March 27: CARES Act Provides Expansive Relief
- March 27: Beware of Pandemic Fraud Schemes
- March 22: April 15 Tax Deadline Postponed to July 15
- March 19: Treasury Allows Payment Deferral
- SBA Disaster Relief Financing Assistance
- Coronavirus and Business Insurance Coverage: Does BI cover epidemics?
- Our Commitment to You
If you have any questions, please reach out to us anytime. Feel free to reach out to your Windham Brannon advisor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-510-2841.
We are committed to responding to you within 24 hours. Let us know how we can help you while we navigate this global pandemic together.
COVID-19 Advisory Team
Laura Berry, SBA Loans and Cash Flow
Al Tanju, Cybersecurity
John Carpentier, Workforce Resources
Nicole Suk, Tax
Chris Rouse, Accounting