Windham Brannon is committed to continued excellence for our clients during the pandemic. We’ll provide the latest information and guidance here.
As the events continue to play out, we will continue to monitor these events and update our clients on information that affects you and your business.
Windham Brannon can guide business owners to the best solution for their business based on the circumstance for your situation.
Download the Disaster Relief Loan information sheet to see how we can assist your business needs.
- May 18: SBA Releases Guidance on Counting Employees for Entities with Foreign Affiliates for Purposes of PPP Eligibility
- May 16: PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Available
- May 14: Georgia Provides Nexus Relief for Remote Workers During COVID-19
- May 14: Safe Harbor Deadline Extended for Returning PPP Funds
- May 13: SBA Clarifies Good Faith Certification in Time for Safe Harbor Deadline
- May 13: IRS to Allow Flexibility in Midyear Elections for 2020
- May 7: Accounting Strategies for EIDL Advance and PPP Loans
- May 7: Treasury Clarifies Eligibility for Employee Retention Credit after Repayment of PPP Loans
- May 6: Treasury Extends Safe Harbor Repayment Deadline, Addresses Counting Employees
- May 1: IRS Confirms No Tax Deduction for Expenses Resulting in PPP Loan Forgiveness
- April 29: Treasury Releases More PPP Guidance in FAQ, Interim Final Rule in Disbursements
- April 28: CMS Reevaluates Accelerated Payment Program and Suspends Advance Payment Program
- April 28: Treasury Releases Guidance on Seasonal Employers
- Apri 28: 2019 State Extensions and 2020 Estimated State Tax Payments
- April 27: Treasury Releases More Guidance for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 24: IRS Provides More Guidance for Payroll Tax Deferral, includes Businesses that Qualify for Loan Forgiveness under Paycheck Protection Program
- April 22: IRS Deadline Extension Includes Form Filings for Nonprofits
- April 17: Tips for Securing Your Remote Workplace
- April 15: Treasury Released New Supplemental Interim Final Rule for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 13: SBA Releases Official Statement on EIDL Advance and How it Works
- April 10: IRS Announces More Tax Deadline Extensions; Q2 Estimate Payments Now Also Due July 15
- April 10: COVID-19 IRS Foreign Filing Due Dates
- April 9: Treasury Announces Expanded and New Lending Programs
- April 7: SBA and Treasury FAQ Related to Paycheck Protection Program
- April 7: COVID-19 International Tax Implications
- April 3: New Guidance Released for Paycheck Protection Program
- April 2: Coronavirus Disclosures
- March 31: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Now Available; Up to $10,000 Advance
- March 28: COVID-19 Impact on Employee Benefit Plans
- March 27: CARES Act Provides Expansive Relief
- March 27: Beware of Pandemic Fraud Schemes
- March 22: April 15 Tax Deadline Postponed to July 15
- March 19: Treasury Allows Payment Deferral
- SBA Disaster Relief Financing Assistance
- Coronavirus and Business Insurance Coverage: Does BI cover epidemics?
- Our Commitment to You
- COVID-19 for the Healthcare Industry Part IV, May 14, 2020
- COVID-19 for the Healthcare Industry Part III, recorded April 30, 2020
- COVID-10 for the Healthcare Industry Part II, April 23, 2020
- Virtual Roundtable: CARES ACT SBA Loan Forgiveness Part I
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- COVID-19 for the Healthcare Industry
- Virtual Roundtable: Business Strategies During Market Volatility
- Virtual Roundtable: Ideas for Guidance Through COVID-19
If you have any questions, please reach out to us anytime. Feel free to reach out to your Windham Brannon advisor or contact us at email@example.com or 678-510-2841.
We are committed to responding to you within 24 hours. Let us know how we can help you while we navigate this global pandemic together. Download the informational one sheet.
COVID-19 Advisory Team
Laura Berry, SBA Loans and Cash Flow
Al Tanju, Cybersecurity
Barbara Coats, Tax
Gary Gruner, Tax